When it comes to exterior, interior care and maintenance, boats are very different from cars. Boats lose their value faster than any other vehicle, one because the owners are not taught how to properly maintain them and secondly the elements here in Ohio are havoc to their gel-coat, vinyl, carpets, plastics, wood, chrome, and fiberglass. High UV radiation is a leading cause of damage. Today’s boats are very expensive, and if not taken care of properly, they can be super expensive to fix. In many cases prevention is far cheaper than repair! Extreme Auto Detailing technicians have the skills, experience and products to care for your boat. At a minimum, we recommend boats should be cared for once a year.
Boat detailing services include:
- Wash and hand wax
- Gel-coat cleaning (hard-water removal)
- Oxidation removal
- Interior cabin, cuddy and engine room cleaning
- Vinyl cleaning
- Metal polishing
- Stain reduction/removal
- Increasing the UV protection of surfaces
- Glass Polishing and protection
- Canvas cleaning and UV protection
- Wet sanding techniques if necessary
Exterior recondition work:
- Wash and wax (no polishing) Starting @ $6/linear foot
- Wash, wax and polishing; Starting @ $10/ linear foot
- Wash, light – heavy oxidation removal, polishing and waxing: Starting @ $15-$25/linear ft
- We use products made for boats so you will get the greatest protection for your money
- Interior detailing: Starting @ $10/ linear ft
As you may guess there are many detailing options and combinations available to meet each boat’s unique cabin, cuddy and engine compartment. We can discuss options and associated cost to match your desired cleaning requirements.
Please call Tim Tsirambidis at 216.323.2432 to book a time for us to come out and see your boat, or you can bring your boat to our Brooklyn Heights, OH location for a free estimate.